2012/11/07

「too」の使い方について


One of the restaurants I ate at on my trip was Pure Veggie House.

http://www.topstandard.com.hk/pureveggiehouse/home.html

This dish is lotus seeds wrapped in strips of winter melon arranged on a bed of broccoli.
  • lotus【名】《植物》ハス、蓮 (definition from Eijiro on the Web)
  • winter melon《植物》冬瓜 (definition from Eijiro on the Web)
You might say it looks like an alien brain, but actually it had a very mild and pleasant flavor.

It was a vegetarian restaurant, and the menu was overwhelming. There were too many dishes to choose from.
In other words, there were so many dishes that I couldn't choose. At least, it was really difficult to choose. I will have to go again to try different dishes.

I'm too busy in Tokyo to travel as much as I'd like, but every time I go abroad I feel it's refreshing to get a change of perspective. There are so many places that I'd like to visit that I can't see them all in one year. Maybe not even in five years is enough.
  • change of perspective《a ~》観点の変化[を変えること](definition from Eijiro on the Web)
Maybe you feel the same about traveling. If so, English is a really useful skill. It's too useful not to work on improving it now. If you aren't doing so already, I hope you'll start coming to a class to improve your English.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー