2010/07/03

「ask」の後ろに「to」を付けないこと

Last week I went to Roppongi to meet friends visiting from Singapore at their hotel.

Late at night on the way home, I rode my bicycle through Ginza. There were a lot of people along the west side of Chuo Avenue, and I wondered why they were waiting there so late at night.
× Curious, I stopped and asked to some men at the end of the line.
◯ Curious, I stopped and asked some men at the end of the line.
"The new iPhone is coming out!" they told me.

Now that some problems have been revealed with the iPhone 4, I wonder how they feel. One problem is the antenna:
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/07/iphone-4-anandtech/
  • antenna 触角, 空中線, アンテナ (definition from jmdict)
You probably know I'm not a big Apple fan; I much prefer my Android phone, especially considering the terrible service I got at the Apple store.

I hope you were at home resting rather than in a long line for a phone with problems.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー