2010/09/11

私は日本語の使い方に注意した方が良い。(part 3)

I forgot the particles in my headline the other day: に and が.
  • 助詞 particle
It was my post about good food in Singapore, like the vegetarian masala noodles in this picture. Take a look:
http://upgradeenglish.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-post_25.html
I always appreciate people pointing out my mistakes. Otherwise, I'm wandering around in the dark.
in the dark
1. 暗やみの中で、見えない状況{じょうきょう}で
2. 見当{けんとう}がつかないで、(何も)知らずに、秘密{ひみつ}に ...I'm completely in the dark about ~. : ~のことは皆目見当がつかない。(definitions and example from Eijiro on the Web)
Learning another language takes years! That means it takes patience and a thick skin, too!
  • take ~を要する、必要{ひつよう}とする (definition from Eijiro on the Web)
  • have a thick skin〔批評{ひひょう}などに対して〕神経{しんけい}がずぶとい、鈍感{どんかん}である
Me forgetting particles is like many people in Japan forgetting articles.
× When I am watching movie at home, the phone may ring.
◯ When I am watching a movie at home, the phone may ring.
× One of TVs doesn't work well.
◯ One of the TVs doesn't work well.
Think of these mistakes like noise in your English:
http://upgradeenglish.blogspot.com/2009/09/blog-post_9921.html
Don't hesitate to point out my mistakes, because I'm sure I make a lot of them, and please, develop a thick skin!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー