2009/09/10

出来るだけ

In this photo, you can see the dinner I made last night. I talked about it in my post yesterday:
http://upgradeenglish.blogspot.com/2009/09/lotlots.html
The bowl in front is the sesame sauce noodles. The small bowl on the right in the back is filled with cucumber pickles. The plate on the left is stir-fried Chinese cabbage, also known as bok choi, with fake duck meat.
  • 青梗菜 (ちんげんさい) (n) qinggengcai (spinach-like green vegetable originating in China); pak choi; bok choi; bok choy;
Cooking at home saves money, and the food is generally better for my health. It's also fun!

Which of these is right?
These days I try to cook:
a) as possible as I can, b) as can as much, c) as much as possible, d) possibly as much, e) as much as I can.
Check back for the answer!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー