2009/04/07

The next episode at the Apple store

Earlier this afternoon, I returned to the Apple store. In polite Japanese, the staff directed me to the second floor. There, I found out that I needed to make a reservation in order to speak to the staff about my warranty. The earliest I could get an appointment was one hour later. That was too long for me, so they assisted me to make a reservation for Sunday. I'll cancel that reservation, though. It's easier to just buy a 600 yen replacement at Don K. than waste more time at the Apple store.

However, that makes me even angrier at the guy from last night. He must have known I could make an appointment, but he didn't say ANYTHING about it. What an inconsiderate jerk!

Here's how the conversation should have gone:

him: How can I help you?
me: The cable of my iPhone is broken, but I just bought it in December.
him: Wow! I'm really sorry about that. Could I take a look at it?
me: Sure. Here it is.
him: Oh, you're right. It shouldn't be like this. I'm really sorry it didn't hold up. I'm also really sorry, but we've just closed.
me: Oh? That's too bad.
him: Yeah, but here's what we can do. It's usually busy, so we can make an appointment now for your visit. That way you won't have to wait. When do you think you can come back?
me: Is tomorrow OK?
him: Sure. What time is convenient for you?
me: How about noon?
him. No problem. Now, let's go over to this computer and enter your reservation.
(we enter the reservation)
him: You are all set. Thanks for your understanding. I'll be looking for you again tomorrow. Sorry again about the cable.
me: Thank you for your help!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー