2009/11/18

コカコーラ ゼロ 飲んだことありますか?


I have been in good health and recently I have been in pretty bad health. I am still recovering from a cold. However I have never been in wild health. Will drinking Coke zero give me wild health? In that case I am not so sure it is a good idea to drink coke Zero.

Here are some common meanings of the word "wild"

  • not domesticated, cultivated, or tamed: wild geese; edible wild plants.
  • Lacking supervision or restraint: wild children living in the street.
  • Disorderly; unruly: a wild scene in the school cafeteria.
  • Full of, marked by, or suggestive of strong, uncontrolled emotion: wild with jealousy; a wild look in his eye; a wild rage.
  • Extravagant; fantastic: a wild idea.
  • Furiously disturbed or turbulent; stormy: wild weather.
  • Deviating greatly from an intended course; erratic: a wild bullet.
Here are some sample sentences:
  • Kaka scored a goal in the 90th minute and the crowd went wild.
  • I went to Madonna's last concert. It was wild! Some fans took off their clothes.
  • Where are your manners, you wild animal!
Can you make some sentences using wild?


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー