2009/07/28

関係代名詞の使い方

We'll talk about relative pronouns for a few days, I think.
  • 関係代名詞 (かんけいだいめいし) (n) (ling) relative pronoun;
To start with, can you find all of the relative clauses in this story? Remember, some of them might be hidden.
  • relative clause 関係詞節
I went to the 新丸ビル for dinner on Saturday night to eat at an Indian restaurant called Raj.
http://r.gnavi.co.jp/a634257/
It's a restaurant which I had eaten at before. It was delicious before, and so was the food I ate on Saturday night.

One of the things which I had for the first time was nan with jam on it. I've eaten nan that had nuts and fruit in it before, but I don't remember where I had it.

Anyway, I recommend that nan. The waiter said the jam, which you can see is kind of reddish, was made from pineapple.
  • reddish やや赤い、赤らんだ、赤みを帯びた、赤色調{せきしょく ちょう}
The dal was nice, but I prefer the dal served at this restaurant in Ebisu:
http://cdet.jugem.jp/?eid=459
The chef there is a nice Sri Lankan vegetarian named Rohan. Chat with him in English if you get a chance.

Find the relative clauses above, and check back tomorrow for more!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー