2009/07/29

関係代名詞の使い方, part 2

Sorry I missed a day! Here are the relative clauses in the story I wrote. If you haven't read it, go read it and then come back to this post.
http://upgradeenglish.blogspot.com/2009/07/no.html
These are the relative clauses:
  • ... to eat at an Indian restaurant called Raj. -> an Indian restaurant which is called Raj
  • It's a restaurant which I had eaten at before.
  • ...and so was the food I ate on Saturday night. -> and so was the food that I ate on Saturday night
  • One of the things which I had for the first time was nan with jam on it.
  • I've eaten nan that had nuts and fruit in it before, but I don't remember where I had it.
  • The waiter said the jam, which you can see is kind of reddish, was made from pineapple.
  • ...but I prefer the dal served at this restaurant in Ebisu -> the dal which is served at this restaurant in Ebisu
  • The chef there is a nice Sri Lankan vegetarian named Rohan. -> a nice Sri Lankan vegetarian who is named Rohan
We'll be talking about some rules for relative clauses soon!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー