2010/05/27

「お凸」は英語でどう言う?

I've noticed an interesting phenomemon.
  •  phenomenon 象, 事相, 仮相, 事象, フェノメノン, 現象
When I post a picture to this blog, usually people don't have so many comments. However, when it's a picture of me, I get LOTS of comments.

Almost everyone has told me that the last picture was terrible. Someone said:
× Your front head is so much bigger than usual, and it's blue!
◯ Your forehead is so much bigger than usual, and it's blue!
  • forehead 額, お凸, 御凸, 前額部, 前額 (definition from Edict)
That's because there's a brain which is apparently useless for taking photos or choosing good ones behind it! No, actually it's because I took the photo myself at close distance with the bad camera in my iPhone.

Another group of people agreed that the photo was no good.

"Who's that?" one person even asked.

So they took turns taking my picture and then chose this photo. They said that looks like me.

Whew, that's a relief! Evil? Alien? Unfit for being in photos?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー